In this video Italian drummer Andrea Vadrucci (Vadrum) drums out a Morse formula alphabet
The fastest approach to learn a new language? Obviously by personification it!
What’s adult everyone, here’s we a fascinating Morse Code alphabet as you’ve never listened before, organised and played by myself with a new drumset…enjoy and have fun! ^_^
Watch Vadrum Speaks Morse Code (Drum Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XHwygN9CKM
As always, THANK YOU really really really most for your mega-support, your emails, your comments and subscriptions!
SUBSCRIBE NOW if we like my videos and wish more!
Check out this and other drum videos, infos about me, my drumkit and most some-more during my personal website: http://www.vadrum.com
You can also find me on:
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/vadrum
- TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/vadrum
- STORE: http://store.andreavadrucci.com
- “Morse Code Music” lane by VE1VAC (modded by Vadrum)
- Idea and full arrangement: Andrea Vadrucci (Vadrum)
- The minute Q is created wrong though a sound is right (thanks guys for reporting!): it’s –.- instead of —.